Album Art Suggestions

Suggest features and improvements

Album Art Suggestions

Postby DJRicoche on 26 Aug 2012, 19:17

I have some suggestions with regards to album art in Vfx:

First, is there a way to add a setting to the preferences to turn albbum art on or off in the video display? Something to the effect of "Display Album Art When Loaded into Player" with a "YES/NO" switch. I absolutely HATE that the album art loads when I load an audio file, and that the only way to prevent it, is to delete the album art all together. Maybe set it up so it there is another option to "Load Visualizations Automatically When Using an Audio Only File" with a YES/NO option? Along with that option, there should be an option to choose what the "Default" visulaization would be.

That brings me to my second suggestion regarding album art - I like the album art to be displayed in the Mediabase (for quick identification of an Album) but it would be extremely helpful (and immensely faster) if there were an option when you select a single or multiple files and "right click" that said "remove album art" and another that said "add album art". That way we didn't have to go through our files one by one to add or remove album art because it is incorrect, missing, etc.

It would be amazing if these simple user interface updates could be added in a future release of Vfx! :idea: :lol:

Acer Predator G9-791
Intel® Core™ i7 6700HQ 2.6 GHz (Quad Core)
16GB RAM
500GB SSD - OS
500GB SSD - Music Library
2TB SSD - Video Library
Win 10-64bit
Vestax VCI 400
DJRicoche

Return to Suggestions