Persistant Prepare List

Suggest features and improvements

Persistant Prepare List

Postby djphaidon on 25 Aug 2012, 00:19

I add songs to the prepare list during a set when I notice that the grid is not quite right or if it needs extra beatgrids to match up downbeats.

It would be awesome if the Prepare list didn't clear itself every time you open the program, because I don't always get to fix the songs on the list right after a set. That way you could add songs to the prepare list during a set if you noticed that they need adjusting, but could work on them during your off time instead of losing the tracks that need adjusting the next time you open the program.

MixVibes Cross 2.6.0
A&H Xone:DB4 / A&H Xone:K2 / QuNeo / iPad Lemur
15' MacBook Pro / 16Gb RAM

Retired: Jazzmutant Lemur / Korg padKontrol / Korg Zero 4 / VCI 100 / APC40 / NI S4 / Traktor

djphaidon

Re: Persistant Prepare List

Postby Blackbrook on 25 Aug 2012, 09:44

The prepare list is, as I got to know it, something comparable to what you've done in the past: going through your record box and taking out records you want to play the night. After your gig you put them back in the box and go home, so your "prepare list" and "prepared tracks" disappear.
So something like that you might want to open a new playlist called "prepare list 2012-08-24"?!?!
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Return to Suggestions