2.2Ghz Processor
16GB RAM

U-Mix Control Pro 2
Cross 3.3.10
rhopkins

Re: Windows 8 Compatibility

Postby Blackbrook on 04 Aug 2012, 00:19

rhopkins wrote:Mmmmm.

Sorry to say so but this is not what I was asking for. Nevertheless thanks for the additional info! In fact: if there are any improvements regarding sound I would not care about how it looks or if it is made for touchscreens.
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby KevMaverick on 04 Aug 2012, 01:19

Blackbrook wrote:if there are any improvements regarding sound I would not care about how it looks or if it is made for touchscreens.

Let's face it - it looks horrible! Better sound quality and multimedia is what I'm hoping for. ;)
Summer is here! Only 4 things we need - cold beer, hot ladies, loud music, and more cold beer!

March 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

HP Pavilion dv6
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2450M
6 GB DDR3 ram
750Gb sata hd
Dual graphics Intel & Radeon
Beats Audio sound system
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
KevMaverick

Postby hemskoc on 04 Aug 2012, 16:35

KevMaverick wrote:
Blackbrook wrote:if there are any improvements regarding sound I would not care about how it looks or if it is made for touchscreens.

Let's face it - it looks horrible! Better sound quality and multimedia is what I'm hoping for. ;)

Don't get too exited :eek: ....Not thinking there will b alot of attention to sound qualities/ architecture, when the main focus is a pushing a 'touch/ cloud' environment :cry: . I think Win8 should be kept to a 'tablet/ smart phone' area (more like MS version of iOS). ;)
Both versions ive used have been great on a touch enabled PC, but very average on a laptop and desktop. Not very user friendly with a mouse, and all bells and whistles. :frown:
I'm thinking that MS will fall a little behind with this latest effort, and go back to what they know in the next version of 'Windows'.
Look how many versions of Android and iOS have been made, and still being improved. At least Apple are smart in the way they have kept their computer OS and portable OS systems different, whereas MS seem to be getting the lines blurred :rolleyes: .
Modern touch interface tech evoloution is still very new, and has a while to go before it gets it 'right'. :lol: Sure tablets are just starting to sell more than laptops and desktops, but for now, most business and people still use a laptop or desktop for 'real' computing tasks. :surprised:
Don't think many businesses will use the touch environment soon on laptops and desktops, and some are still using XP now, let alone moved to Win7 yet, who are MSs biggest customers
Cheers
Please Register software serial# before asking for help on the forum
(User Control Panel>Profile>Serial#)

ASUS i7 ROG G51,4G ram
Samsung 256gSSD +320g Dual HD's
Edirol FA66 FWire @ 48.kHz + U46 MK2
U-Mix Control Pro 2
Korg PadKontrol
Numark DXM06
Technics 1200 mkII X 2
Ortofon Digiscratch carts
Tapco Thump Powered Monitors