Kudos to Cross-Mixvibes!

Suggest features and improvements

Kudos to Cross-Mixvibes!

Postby ddjj on 03 Jul 2012, 08:08

Greetings:

I thought that I would mention that I have had Mixvibes products since 2002 or 3 (can't remember)....and still to this day have not have a hiccup or crash while performing! I try to keep the computer clean and oiled (LOL)....I always try to coax the other DJ's that look over my shoulder that they need to jump ship and come over to Cross...in due time....I'm a faithful customer!

Thanks again
DDJJ
Dell Inspiron with I7 processor
Windows 8.1
8 GB Ram, 1 TB Hard Drive
Audio 2 DJ Soundcard
Allen and Heath 62 Mixer 1
Quneo Controller
Internal Intel graphics card
GT 630m Nvidia Graphics Card
ddjj

Re: Kudos to Cross-Mixvibes!

Postby KevMaverick on 03 Jul 2012, 17:24

ddjj wrote:Greetings:

I thought that I would mention that I have had Mixvibes products since 2002 or 3 (can't remember)....and still to this day have not have a hiccup or crash while performing! I try to keep the computer clean and oiled (LOL)....I always try to coax the other DJ's that look over my shoulder that they need to jump ship and come over to Cross...in due time....I'm a faithful customer!

Thanks again
DDJJ

Good for you! :biggrin:

I'm also a faithful customer, and I do mention Cross to other DJ's. I've seen them using all different programs, and have tried some of them myself, but nothing is as good. I'm doing my best to convert them, but most of my DJ friends are older and don't like learning new software!!! Now we've got v2.0, no other program 'looks' as good either! :D

Unfortunately, I do have to use other programs still, because I do a lot of karaoke gigs and need to play mp3+g files. Perhaps I should just 'borrow' my partner's laptop and run karaoke on that instead! I'm sure she wouldn't mind! :lol:
Summer is here! Only 4 things we need - cold beer, hot ladies, loud music, and more cold beer!

March 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

HP Pavilion dv6
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2450M
6 GB DDR3 ram
750Gb sata hd
Dual graphics Intel & Radeon
Beats Audio sound system
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
KevMaverick

Return to Suggestions