Page 1 of 2

[DONE CR2.0]'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2012, 08:34
by RoJeC
Hi. Is their any reason as to why there is no option yet to 'add to autoplay' by keyboard or MIDI :?: :rolleyes: If not.... :lol:

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2012, 10:16
by Support@MixVibes
Yes, nobody never ask for this before... :lol:
Ok added to wish list. ;)

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2012, 10:44
by BennyB
Support@MixVibes wrote:Yes, nobody never ask for this before... :lol:
Ok added to wish list. ;)


It sounds odd enough, wonder why didn't I or Kev didn't ask for this :D

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2012, 10:54
by Support@MixVibes
It is one of those little things that make sense only when asked... ;)

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2012, 11:38
by RoJeC
Given the replies, am I now making any chance to become DJ of the month? :eek: :redface: :lol:

Be carefull implementing it (if at all). It might be that some fruit company has patented the feature. :cool:

:right: I would recommend to select someone who does not ask questions on 'autoplay' feaures... :left:

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2012, 01:58
by daniel clark
rverzuu@qmcgroup.nl wrote:Given the replies, am I now making any chance to become DJ of the month? :eek: :redface: :lol:
:right: I would recommend to select someone who does not ask questions on 'autoplay' feaures... :left:



:mrgreen: :cool: learn your software, try to be helpful,tempure your responces to be postive,,have fun ,,,and most of all :biggrin: :biggrin: keep making the music :biggrin: :biggrin:

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2012, 17:41
by BennyB
daniel clark wrote:
rverzuu@qmcgroup.nl wrote:Given the replies, am I now making any chance to become DJ of the month? :eek: :redface: :lol:
:right: I would recommend to select someone who does not ask questions on 'autoplay' feaures... :left:



:mrgreen: :cool: learn your software, try to be helpful,tempure your responces to be postive,,have fun ,,,and most of all :biggrin: :biggrin: keep making the music :biggrin: :biggrin:


And have a weird sense of humor, like most of us :mrgreen:

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2012, 18:15
by Blackbrook
DzsoniB wrote:And have a weird sense of humor, like most of us :mrgreen:


That's the only criteria ;)

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 11:12
by Support@MixVibes
Or no sense of humour at all... like me !!! :evil:

Re: 'Add to Autoplay' keyboard/MIDI setting?

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 11:14
by Hannes
:up: :up: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: