Pan and FX-Cue for Cross

Suggest features and improvements

Pan and FX-Cue for Cross

Postby gwendalito on 24 Sep 2011, 19:15

Hey guys,

your software (Cross) is very efficient but lacks few things to be fully functional. I will not discuss about more effects and a sampler that are clearly the number one top priority.
However two few things should be very convenient for me and perhaps can be of interest for other people :
1) A Pan on each channel and on the master out when mixing with the internal mixer. When I mix with my vinyl stuff I used to play with the right/left effect and I would like to do the same with Cross.
2) The possibility to hear the effects in the cue. Indeed up to now we can only hear the raw track through the equalizers but not the effects we apply on it.

I hope I'm not the only one to ask for this and thus my suggestions to be accounted for.

Cheers and keep on creating novative DJ solutions
Toshiba Satellite / MacBook pro
2 x TT-04 (Gémini)
M-304 (Stanton)
KaossPad3 (Korg)
U46Mk2 + Maya 44 (ESI)
U-Mix Control Pro
I-Mix (DJ-Tech)
UC33e (Evolution)
Nocturn (Novation)
Launchpad (Novation)
gwendalito

Re: Pan and FX-Cue for Cross

Postby Blackbrook on 24 Sep 2011, 20:02

gwendalito wrote:2) The possibility to hear the effects in the cue. Indeed up to now we can only hear the raw track through the equalizers but not the effects we apply on it.

Mentioned that a while back and as far as I can remember it was difficult to implement but on the list. Hopefully some team memeber can give a statement on that.

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby daniel clark on 24 Sep 2011, 23:14

:!: plus on the pan, weather it be on master out or on both players :!: like it was mentioned that the issues with effects on the cue ,might get resolved,,it is a issue if you forget /not notice its still on when you switch tracks :?: :neutral: still with the intensions of keeping it stable :cool: :!:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby gwendalito on 26 Nov 2012, 17:01

Hey dudes,

Do you have some news about the cueing of FX ? :?:
Indeed I often launch a track with an effect already applied on it. However up to now it is a little bit approximative except when I prepare my mix and memorize the position of the FX parameters to apply for each track (not very convenient). Furthermore as highlighted by Daniel Clark, it can be useful to avoid mistakes when FX is non intentionally ON (Brake FX in particular, grrrrr... :twisted: ).

For the pan I'm still using my external mixer, but an integrated feature can make my bag lighter for future gigs and me healthier ! :lol:

Thanks for any informations
Toshiba Satellite / MacBook pro
2 x TT-04 (Gémini)
M-304 (Stanton)
KaossPad3 (Korg)
U46Mk2 + Maya 44 (ESI)
U-Mix Control Pro
I-Mix (DJ-Tech)
UC33e (Evolution)
Nocturn (Novation)
Launchpad (Novation)
gwendalito