Page 1 of 2

new fx vst support re-vap

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 01:47
by dj_cross_fade
updated re vap on my take for vst suport so
if mixvibes had it to u can only use 1 vst at a time

i would love that i use a good amont of vst's from kvr audio
vst's that i never had probs with for years in mixvibes DVS pro and other sofeware

Re: new fx for Cross beatgrid and support vst

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 09:56
by Blackbrook
Honestly I think that Mixvibes should not watch other software and just copy and paste...that is the wrong way in my honest opinion!

Cheers,

Steve

Re: new fx for Cross beatgrid and support vst

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 12:49
by dj_cross_fade
Blackbrook wrote:Honestly I think that Mixvibes should not watch other software and just copy and paste...that is the wrong way in my honest opinion!

Cheers,

Steve


ture but this is a vst fx i realy think that mixvibes Cross needs vst support that way i can just download my fav fx and then im off sry i was not clear my bad

Re: new fx vst support

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 14:32
by sylMV
Hi !

Thanx for your message.

This FX (called "beatgrid" in VDJ) is a really good one that we all want to see in Cross. We've already thought about it but nothing's planned.

Adding a VST host in Cross would be nice too, to increase the number of FX you can use in, but there's a huge drawback: the program stability can't be guaranted anymore... depending on the plugins you may load...

Re: new fx vst support

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 14:43
by Blackbrook
sylMV wrote:but there's a huge drawback: the program stability can't be guaranted anymore... depending on the plugins you may load...


My suggestion: Anything that decreases the stability should not be implemented. Hopefully I am not the only one who is thinking so.

Cheers,

Steve

Re: new fx vst support

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2011, 23:01
by daniel clark
:cool: :cool: second that thought :cool: :cool: keep it stable, saw a big change with some of the updates and the proggesion from a simple program to one that went to one that my simple setup could not play with out drop outs/sound glitchesback to 1.6 that has no issues :cool: :cool:

Re: new fx vst support option

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2011, 01:54
by dj_cross_fade
i used DVS pro and never had it crash when i used DVS pro with Kjaerhus Audio Classic Series :D

Re: new fx vst support

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2011, 02:16
by dj_cross_fade
daniel clark wrote::cool: :cool: second that thought :cool: :cool: keep it stable, saw a big change with some of the updates and the proggesion from a simple program to one that went to one that my simple setup could not play with out drop outs/sound glitchesback to 1.6 that has no issues :cool: :cool:



so the option would be
not download any vst :D

Re: new fx vst support re-vap

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2011, 02:20
by dj_cross_fade
korg has some nice vst's that i miss using

Re: new fx vst support

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2011, 13:44
by Blackbrook
dj_cross_fade wrote:so the option would be
not download any vst :D


It's not that easy! As sylMV said already the implementation of the ability to use Vsts can/will make Cross unstable.