new fx vst support re-vap

Suggest features and improvements

Re: new fx vst support

Postby kelt on 07 Sep 2011, 18:58

Blackbrook wrote:
sylMV wrote:but there's a huge drawback: the program stability can't be guaranted anymore... depending on the plugins you may load...

My suggestion: Anything that decreases the stability should not be implemented. Hopefully I am not the only one who is thinking so.

Cheers,

Steve

+1
Lenovo Ideapad Z-360 - Hercules DJ Trim 4 & 6
Xone:42 - Denon HC1000S - Technics 1210 MK5
Yamaha HS-50M Speaker - HS-10W Subwoofer

https://soundcloud.com/djkelt
kelt

Re: new fx vst support re-vap

Postby mashuper on 15 Sep 2011, 23:35

I know, that it's hard to make, but why VST Host can't be like another application? If plugin is broken, or not compatible with Cross, it will just kill VST host application, while Cross will go on. I know that it's hard to do, but that will make one less problem. Still wish for Low-Pass Filter, Phaser, Gater and Beat Repeater...
Let the BASS kick
mashuper

Re: new fx vst support re-vap

Postby dj_cross_fade on 16 Sep 2011, 08:42

mashuper wrote:I know, that it's hard to make, but why VST Host can't be like another application? If plugin is broken, or not compatible with Cross, it will just kill VST host application, while Cross will go on. I know that it's hard to do, but that will make one less problem. Still wish for Low-Pass Filter, Phaser, Gater and Beat Repeater...

im with u on this :D
i stream my mixes and Gameplay at http://www.hitbox.tv/MediaHeadzTv
at Hitbox.tv you get no copy right strikes and im working on making a DJ community there
dj_cross_fade

Previous

Return to Suggestions