Sync / Match?

Post your tips and tutorials here
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Sync / Match?

Postby SCOTTRG on 01 Jan 2011, 12:32

Are there any tutorials on using these features in Cross DJ 1.5?

Having used my old Technic 1210 decks I am now trying to embrace the modern age and mix using this program although I seem to have problems trying to bar mix and even sometimes beat mix.

Surely this should be easy using this program?
SCOTTRG

Re: Sync / Match?

Postby daniel clark on 01 Jan 2011, 15:45

:cool: :cool: welcome to mixvibes, :idea: first thing to understand is that mixing is mainly a audiable sensory input, meaning you have to use your ears, :idea: dont know your expericence level but using the sync and match features is only as good as the techonolgy that designed them, new to the digital scene myself, so can see/hear some of the differences between what i hear and what the techonolgy says the beats are ,and if the beat count is off then the matching will be off also.good example is Cross first bpm eng and the new one,60 out of a 1000 songs not able to anylise the bpm, new engine was able to anylise thoes tracks and establish a bpm, and also adjust all the others to a different bpm, :neutral: best thing is to use your ears,and use the match sync features to aid your ears not make your mix :biggrin: not much of a tutorial, maybe just a tip :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor