RemixLive Android linking with RemixLive PC

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

RemixLive Android linking with RemixLive PC

Postby AndM on 08 Feb 2020, 08:37

Hi, I'm seeing on Youtube people can link multiple instances of RemixLive. I find this very useful and cool but I can't find any specific tutorial on this.

I need to use my Android smartphone app with my PC app. I enabled Ableton Link connection on both devices. I routed the audio from my smartphone through the audio IN port in my PC. The Windows version of RemixLive tested successfully the audio in signal. Problem is the beats/loops made with the mobile device are not outputting. I can hear only the beats made with the PC version.

I purchased the PC version along with some sample packs and I purchased the mobile Android version with full features. Still no sound from mobile app when linking with PC app.
AndM

Re: RemixLive Android linking with RemixLive PC

Postby AndM on 08 Feb 2020, 10:58

Managed to link it through the ableton link. There was a Windows conflict with some audio driver. All is working Well!
AndM

Return to Technical Support