Random Crashes

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Random Crashes

Postby willie16wild on 28 Oct 2019, 05:20

I have been having troubles for quite a few years now and it just got worse.

I use autoplay a lot by the way.

But when I am either moving songs around or doing anything with the program it will randomly crash on me and i will have to reopen Cross back up.

It will even crash on me randomly if I let it go for 20 minutes with out touching the computer while songs were playing on autoplay. It just turns off then i have to reopen it.

It has crashed a few times for me and i was doing nothing with the program or touching the computer.

This has done this to me on two different computers. The old computer had windows 7 on it and this one has windows 10 on it. I thought when I got a new computer it would finally fix my problem but didn't.

Help would be appreciated. I got a wedding I have to DJ this Saturday coming up. Thank you and have a great day.
willie16wild

Re: Random Crashes

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 28 Oct 2019, 18:27

Hi Willie,

Can you contact support with this issue? Adam should be able to help you with this.

The support contact form is in our signature just below this message.

Thanks,
Alex @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support