Help! U-Mix Control Pro (v.1) and Windows 7 x64

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Help! U-Mix Control Pro (v.1) and Windows 7 x64

Postby placid_river on 13 Oct 2019, 00:03

Hello!

I have U-Mix Control Pro (v.1) with Firmware 4.3 and v.1.0.5 Volume Panel & Asio driver.

After installation of Panel&Driver on Windows 7 x64 i turned on the device. Windows found it like "MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro" sound device, which is ok. But i can't choose any channels for Playback\Record (Control Panel->Sound). There is only 1 device for Playback and 1 for Record which i can choose for default. It is not like "U-Mix blabla channels 1-2" and "U-Mix blabla channels 3-4" for playback, but only "MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro" and when i choose it, it doesn't work. No sound from Windows.
Also, there is a message in "U-Mix Control panel" : "unable to control output level, go to "control panel>sound>playback", select U-Mix, then go "properties>levels" and control it there.
Ok, but there is 4(L,R,Center,Low) output levels instead of 2(L,R). At the same time in "Adjust" dialogue window of selected "U-Mix blabla" device, there is no options like 2.0 stereo or 5.1 surround, this table is empty, BUT when i clicked "Check" button, there was a sound (probably on channels 3-4 of "U-Mix", i used headphone output).
Device works with Traktor Pro, but only "WASAPI (Shared mode)". I can choose "ASIO", but it doesn't work.
MIDI controls works fine with traktor in WASAPI mode, or with any other sound interface in ASIO mode.

So...
Heeelp! Please!
placid_river

Return to Technical Support