Cross4 Swaps Artist Title Tags saved to

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross4 Swaps Artist Title Tags saved to

Postby soundboyrich on 23 Sep 2019, 03:06

So I let Cross4 analyze the BPM and save the tag information to the file, mp3s, tag editors show that the ID3v2.3.0 "'Title" and "Artist" Tags are swapped.

Well here's another reason I don't let DJ software write Tags to the music files. When I want to find a specific song or recording... the tags are full of useless junk.

Cross4 also wiped out the Genre fields and moved Title parenthesis enclosed text to the Album field? Cross was to only change the BPM fields but alot more is deleted and not original Tag data.

I confirmed the Artist and Title Tags are swapped using Kid3 Tag Editor and also double check using Media Monkey. I have to go in now and swapped the Tags back to the correct fields. I wonder what other Tag info overwritten incorrectly.

This needs to be fixed ASAP... probably exist in all the Cross software. Btw, all my music files are save in the following format "Title" - "Artist" in its own folder.
soundboyrich

Return to Community Support