No Video in Cross DJ 4 pro!!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: No Video in Cross DJ 4 pro!!

Postby Anim-16 on 27 Jul 2019, 12:22

Hello,
since a few years on Cross DJ with already the video plugin, then Cross, what a joy to pass to Cross DJ PRO 4!
Using video since all that time, what a disappointment to not have an output on my second screen in the office and video projector in performance.
I still have the Cross 3.4.3 and it works, with the V4, I do not have support for the second screen, thank you technique, is there a new manipulation I would have forgotten?

Just before a performance, returning to the V3 after handling the V4, it's frustrating.
I updated my licenses in the personal part of the forum.
So ???
Réussir ensemble votre animation
Anim-16

Re: No Video in Cross DJ 4 pro!!

Postby Anim-16 on 29 Jul 2019, 23:18

Hello,
I found the command to display the video output on the 2nd screen or video projector:
After pressing the video button, in the central part, to the right of the visualization, to the right of the three sliders "Brightness", "contract" and "saturation", a small square symbol (like "full screen" next to the hour) which on hover, indicates: "Enable / Disable external video screen" and it's OK, just a few settings and it's good!
cdj4-video.jpg

Bonjour,
J'ai trouvé la commande pour afficher la sortie vidéo sur le 2nd écran ou vidéoprojecteur :
Après appui sur le bouton vidéo, dans la partie centrale, à droite de la visualisation, à droite des trois curseurs "Luminosité", "contratse" et "saturation", un petit symbole carré (comme "plein écran" à coté de l'heure) qui au survol, indique : "Activer/Désactiver écran vidéo externe" et c'est OK, juste quelques réglages et c'est bon !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Réussir ensemble votre animation
Anim-16

Return to Community Support