Remixvideo software problems and very poor customer service

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Remixvideo software problems and very poor customer service

Postby nashjina on 16 May 2019, 12:50

Hi i've had various issues with Remixvideo, software and licensing and have had really poor sporadic at first, but now totally non existent contact from your customer support. Why is this so? Here are the conversations copied and pasted from emails to save me going through it all again. Can you offer any assistance? This has been going on way too long! The messages begin at the bottom of this and go up the page but in short issues remaining still isthe software won't record now and the Cross DJ code didn't work.
This software would/should be great but poor customer service has been a big disappointment.

Hi why haven't you replied still??

On Tuesday, 19 March 2019, 19:06:16 GMT, Nash Jina <nashjina@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi this code does not work

No the recording was fine on the full pro version. No i've reinstalled the pro version and the recording not working. Any ideas?
I have a custom laptop i7 with 2gb GPU and 16gb ram

Hi again Nash,

I have just issued a refund for your Remixvideo lite purchase! Also I have been able to get you a license for the full version of Cross (unfortunately I don't have any Remixlive one's to give otherwise I would send that as well):
NB: (** Have the code just not sharing it here. The code didn't work anyway! **)

I will bring up this recording bug with the team, and just to clarify recording was working fine with the lite version? I have been able to replicate the issue in Remixvideo Pro for Windows but not on Mac, but was not aware that it wasn't an issue in the lite version (might be a good clue for the developers). Also please let me know the technical details of your computer (OS version, CPU, GPU, and RAM amount) plus the exact version of Remixvideo Pro installed (the most recent update is 1.4.8)

Best regards,
The Mixvibes Team
––––––
Register your serial on the forums in order to:
- update Cross Mac/PC
- download Cross Mac/PC if you lose your info
- ask questions and be a part of the community
- improve your DJing knowledge,

And subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with the latest news from Mixvibes.

Hi

Because you were very slow with responding i had to buy the software again as i needed to use it. Attached is my original invoice for £89 and then the invoice for £45 for the lighter version. Now with this new version the record output isn't working. Entered my original code as you instructed below and have installed Remixvideo Pro but yet recording isn't working still. Everything else is fine.
Can i be refunded the £45 for the light version i paid after already buying the pro version previously? Or at least maybe get Cross DJ & Remix Live for free as a goodwill gesture for the poor service?
Please advise how i can get the output to record again?

Thanks

On Sunday, 3 March 2019, 04:12:56 GMT, Nash Jina <nashjina@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi

Because you were very slow with responding i had to buy the software again as i needed to use it. Attached is my original invoice for £89 and then the invoice for £45 for the lighter version. Now with this new version the record output isn't working. Entered my original code as you instructed below and have installed Remixvideo Pro but yet recording isn't working still. Everything else is fine.
Can i be refunded the £45 for the light version i paid after already buying the pro version previously? Or at least maybe get Cross DJ & Remix Live for free as a goodwill gesture for the poor service?
Please advise how i can get the output to record again?

Thanks

On Sunday, 3 February 2019, 20:47:10 GMT, Support - <support@mixvibes.com> wrote:

Hello and sorry for the delay!

To download Remixvideo on a new laptop, first you need to create an account on our forums (see the link in my signature)

Then navigate to the Profile page in the User Control Panel on our forums and copy/paste your license in the "Serial numbers" box (be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and hit submit). After it is linked it will unlock Remixvideo for Mac/PC in the Downloads section on the forums.
image.png
Let me know if you run into any issues.

Best regards,
The Mixvibes Team
––––––
Register your serial on the forums in order to:
- update Cross Mac/PC
- download Cross Mac/PC if you lose your info
- ask questions and be a part of the community
- improve your DJing knowledge,

And subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with the latest news from Mixvibes.

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:12 AM No Reply <support@mixvibes.com> wrote:

• Platform: Windows – Laptop
• Hardware: None
• Product: [Productmacwindows][Productandroidios]

• Issue: License key, registration

• Problem description:

Hi i've already bought remixvideo and now want to use it on a new laptop. How do i do this? Have licence key, but don't know where to input it?
nashjina

Re: Remixvideo software problems and very poor customer serv

Postby RoJeC on 16 May 2019, 13:03

Seems like you have'nt followed up the suggestions to register and download the latest version.
Really the first to do.
See grey bar on top for all links
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby nashjina on 17 May 2019, 19:01

RoJeC wrote:Seems like you have'nt followed up the suggestions to register and download the latest version.
Really the first to do.
See grey bar on top for all links

But of course i have RoJeC. What a strange assumption to make given all the detail i've provided. I've tried about everything i can think of.

Do you have any suggestions perhaps? Apart from the obvious.
nashjina

Postby Yul on 18 Jul 2019, 18:01

I'm quite on the same boat, I was very enthusiastic and it just felt down flat.
I encounter way too many issues from recording, to display issues or even loading and switching samples/cells, most of the time leading to crashes or well, not working even in the basic functions, it's just way too boring.
It's says above latest version is 148, all the links on the download section are for 147 anyway.
Hope it will improve, but right now, no much worth my time.
Yul

Postby tutu13 on 19 Jul 2019, 22:55

Hi Nash,
who to contact
to be refunded ?
tutu13

Return to Community Support