Error opening Haut-parleurs

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Error opening Haut-parleurs

Postby Meff_62 on 11 May 2019, 17:27

Pb Mixvibes_error opening.docx
Hello everyone,
I bought recently a new laptop on wich I installed the software CrossDJ 3.4.3 to connect my controller MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro.
Unfortunately I cannot use it because I cannot select the U-Mix Control Pro on the audio settings. I meet always the same error message : Error Opening Haut-parleurs (MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro:Bad format"
I have already read a lot of post on the forum to find a solution. I tried a lot of things but unfortunately nothing works !!!!
I think it's a problem of drivers...but I have no solution !
So thanks a lot for your help because I totally blocked !!!!

I joined pictures of the audio settings I have on my new and previous laptop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meff_62

Re: Error opening Haut-parleurs

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 13 May 2019, 18:26

Hi Meff,

Unfortunately the U-Mix Control Pro and all Mixvibes hardware are now legacy devices, and have not been supported or updated officially for some time.

However you should still be able to get it working. Since there has not been a driver update in a long time, it is recommended that you use ASIO4ALL as the driver on newer machines. This will allow you to continue to get low latency audio drivers for the device, that are compatible with newer OS versions.

Let me know if you need some help getting ASIO4ALL setup with the U-Mix Control Pro.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Error opening Haut-parleurs

Postby Meff_62 on 13 May 2019, 21:31

:lol:
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My issue is resolved !!! I downloaded and installed the drive ASIO4All (version 2.14) and after some hesitations and tests about the settings to select I was able to have again music on my speakers!
I am happy because I've a party into 2 weeks and I was worried about it !

So thanks very much Adam for your quick and great support !
Have a good day !

Meff
Meff_62

Return to Community Support