Any Solutions?

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Any Solutions?

Postby marknicolai192 on 04 May 2019, 05:58

Hi all,
I have bought the xone 23c which came with the Cross LE software , i have set record input to channel A,B and Mix but when i checked the recording folder it only recorded channel A and B not the MIX....!!!
Thanks
marknicolai192

Re: Any Solutions?

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 05 May 2019, 01:27

Hello Mark,

Sorry about any issues you are having recording, but please register your license/serial number for Cross LE so we can verify you are a real user and have the most up to date version.

With the Xone 23c and anyother external mixer, Cross will not be able to record the output via the Mix option in the recording settings. This is because Cross sends all decks independently to the mixer and is not listening to the main/record output.

To work around this some USB mixers have the record out sent to one of the USB inputs displayed on your computer. If you are not using DVS then the default routing for the 23c should have input 1/2 as the record output from the mixer. You can set the Aux input in Cross to this and then enable the Aux recording in the settings and then it will capture the full mix.

If you are using DVS with the 23c then you cannot record the mixer output over USB and would need another sound card to capture the analog record out on the back of the mixer.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support