Cross DJ 4 Beta Bug/Crash Report Guide

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Re: Cross DJ 4 Beta Bug/Crash Report Guide

Postby elsedr on 04 May 2019, 23:43

TinouCAS wrote:
elsedr wrote:
Без названия.rtf
hi! i\d like to say you that i have registered 4 beta here. downloaded beta to my mac. when i start the app on mac it ask me to create account. i fill everything correctly but when i press create account button app is crashing down!. it happens every time i try to open Cross DJ 4 for mac so that means i have never have a chance to use Cross DJ 4 since i've bought it! it always crashes at the beggining!

Hi,

Sorry to hear that, I thought this crash was already fixed in the currently available Beta (in the download center).
If you can confirm that's the version you are using, I will look into it.
You'll find the version in the About window (from the menu) : the latest one is Beta 20190327.

Yes, I’ve used the latest beta. And it’s never work for me.. I don’t know anything on does previous betas work or not. I’ve just preordered Cross DJ 4 and only try to start with the latest beta build. And have got the worst result of possible (
elsedr

Postby djfresh59 on 13 May 2019, 01:35

Cross DJ 4 Beta Bug ------ Window 10 pro 8 gigs ram i5 desktop
open to black screen.
djfresh59

Postby BertMcDert on 21 May 2019, 07:16

Well, I just heard about the update and downloaded that. Right off the bat it's got the same problem of being pinned to the bottom-right of the screen, not filling the entire screen. And it seems like the buttons actually exist where they're supposed to, not where they're showing up. For instance, when I mouse over the spot where the full-screen expansion icon *should* be, it lights up where it actually *is* and makes an attempt to expand. But it never quite makes it there. The decks and play buttons are the same way, but at least they do actually load and play. I'll try the 32-bit version next; maybe that one will work better.
BertMcDert

Postby BertMcDert on 21 May 2019, 07:20

Update: 32-bit has the same issue, which really interferes with being able to do anything else to test drive it.
BertMcDert

Previous

Return to Technical Support