Is there minor issue with Denon MC6000 Mk1 mapping?

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Is there minor issue with Denon MC6000 Mk1 mapping?

Postby DJ Mate on 11 Mar 2019, 19:45

Hello.
Recently I started using my Denon Mc-6000 Mk1 with Mixvibes Cross and I noticed strange thing about how "Monitor" section of MC6000 works. "Phones" volume knob works fine, but I think "Cue/Master Pan" knob works properly only in half of it's working range - from eqal cue/master to full master sound.
To be precise you can still use it by controller and make it show on screen like you made it into full cue but instead of full cue sound I get silence. Like I was turning cue volume down.
On the other hand it is not that annoying because I can turn to full cue sound by using mouse pointer on computer screen and turning that knob virtually.
I checked same thing in Tracktor Pro 2 and it works fine, so my controller is probably not a problem here.
So I am very curious - is that any issue you can solve or am I doing something wrong here?
Thank you in advance.
DJ Mate

Re: Is there minor issue with Denon MC6000 Mk1 mapping?

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 13 Mar 2019, 17:37

Hello DJ Mate,

Sorry about this strange bug with the MC 6000.Also please register your license key/serial number for Cross (check out the grey header above this topic)

Unfortunately I do not have a MC 6000 here to test but most likely there is a slight bug with the MIDI mapping file for those controls. Let me know the exact version of Cross you have installed, since it might be a bug that was addressed in later versions (also registering will give you access to all Cross updates).

Regards,

Adam @Mixvibes
Commercial related requests: please reach out to support@mixvibes.com
[center]Post directly your support requests on the forum.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support by PM[/b]
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Is there minor issue with Denon MC6000 Mk1 mapping?

Postby DJ Mate on 14 Mar 2019, 03:07

Hello, thank you for reminding me, I've registered software just now. Answering your question - I'm using Cross DJ 3.4.3 (64-bit) on Win 10. Best regards. Mateusz
DJ Mate

Return to Technical Support