error message with sound cloud integration via Cross DJ for

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

error message with sound cloud integration via Cross DJ for

Postby 4_ever_22 on 08 Mar 2019, 02:37

invalid_client: The client identifier provided is invalid is the error message I receive now via Cross DJ when trying to connect with sound cloud. Please help, I’ve really enjoyed my collection of streamable music which took me months to download to Cross DJ collection and now I’m not able to play my collection.
4_ever_22

Re: error message with sound cloud integration via Cross DJ

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Mar 2019, 19:52

Thanks for letting us know about this, I have also seen many reports on the support email today for all versions of Cross DJ. It is most likely a change on SoundClouds end that we need to now fix, I will let the developers know right away!

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby 4_ever_22 on 08 Mar 2019, 20:31

Wow many thx and I’m happy to hear this will be fixable. How soon is your estimate the team can get us back on sound cloud?
4_ever_22

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Mar 2019, 21:22

Can you let me know are you on Android or iOS?

I can see that an update to fix this on Android was released today but can take some time to show up for all users on the Play Store. There is a pending iOS update but these usually take a bit longer to be approved and released by Apple.

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Postby 4_ever_22 on 09 Mar 2019, 00:01

I’m getting the error message on my MacBook.
4_ever_22

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 10 Mar 2019, 01:17

Sorry about the confusion, since you didn't have a registered license I assumed it was the mobile version. This error message has been known in certain PC/Mac versions of Cross DJ for some time (it strangely is not in issue in the full version of Cross)

Let me know the exact version number you are running and if you have a license key please register it on your profile (check out the grey header above) If you purchased from the Mac App Store there will not be a license key, or if obviously if you are using Cross DJ Free.

I believe it will require a full update since we have not been able to come up with a quick fix for users with this issue. Right now I have been told that there should be an update coming but for Cross but do not have any details on when that will happen yet.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Postby 4_ever_22 on 10 Mar 2019, 04:46

Hi Adam, i updated to Cross version 3.4.3 and says im up to date. i have my license number on my profile. can you please check it out and see whats going on for me idk why im still getting this error message. thanks so much man.
4_ever_22

Postby 4_ever_22 on 10 Mar 2019, 05:25

if i could get a sound cloud code to paste i think it would give me access again but idk if sound cloud gives those, another thing im not able to access through an email and password anymore.
4_ever_22

Postby petervdd96 on 11 Mar 2019, 02:06

I am having the exact same issue, please help MixVibes I have been a loyol customer for years.
petervdd96

Postby Marcel Vreeburg on 11 Mar 2019, 18:39

i am having the same problems,it started a week ago.plz help !!!
Marcel Vreeburg

Next

Return to Community Support