Nen mua bot ca cao nao tot cho suc khoe ?

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Nen mua bot ca cao nao tot cho suc khoe ?

Postby vothituanh on 13 Feb 2019, 05:48

Bột ca cao theo như mình biết thì có nhiều tác dụng tốt cho sức khỏe, làm đẹp và mình cũng đang rất cần.
Mình được nhiều người giới thiệu các loại bột ca cao khác nhau như Thegioicacao vì chất lượng khá tốt.
Mình đã vào trang web của họ https://thegioicacao.com và cũng tìm hiểu về các sản phẩm của họ.
Khá là ưng vì đã mua uống thử rồi, các bạn ai có nhu cầu tham khảo thử nhe vì nghe nói tốt cho sức khỏe lắm.
Last edited by vothituanh on 03 Mar 2019, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
vothituanh

Re: MIDI Control for Remixlive VST

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 14 Feb 2019, 22:36

Hi vothituanh,

Please register your Remixlive license key to your profile, to make sure you have the most up-to-date version and to verify that you are a real user (the forums have a bit of a problem with spammers atm)

Sorry to say, I am not quite sure what you mean by control any options in the grid view or fx view? You should be able to control the pads on the grid and the X/Y pad via MIDI, so let me know if that isn't what you meant or if it is but it is not working.

The page switching controls are currently not available but I can bring it up with the development team since the same request for Remixvideo has been made.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
Commercial related requests: please reach out to support@mixvibes.com
[center]Post directly your support requests on the forum.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support by PM[/b]
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Technical Support