softwere problem mixvibes DVS

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

softwere problem mixvibes DVS

Postby mattshiba on 21 Nov 2018, 22:22

Hi,

5-6 years ago I bought U-Mix 44 with mixvibes DVS program. I have a problem because CD with the program is scratch totaly and I cannot install the program. Additionally I think there might be a problem because now I have WIN10 - on the CD there is an information that mixvibes DVS in for WIN XP and WIN7. I have a key licence.
What shall I do now? Does anyone have the same problem? Can I use u-mix44 with Traktor? Do I need to get timecodes for Traktor ? To be honest, mixvibes was better for me.
Thanks for all advises!
and sorry for my english:)
mattshiba

Re: softwere problem mixvibes DVS

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 03 Dec 2018, 20:13

Hi mattshiba,

Please register your license to your profile and it will unlock your software in the downloads to the right.

If you are having issues using your U-Mix 44 in windows 10 try checking out the free audio driver ASIO4ALL, which should work for that device. Since the last drivers from us are rather old they may or may not work on newer OS versions.

Regards,

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support