Soundcloud integration url not working

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Soundcloud integration url not working

Postby dashlaru on 18 Sep 2018, 22:28

Hello,

I've recently come back to Cross DJ because I want to make use of it's Soundcloud integration. However since I first used Cross, I've upgraded my computer and had to re-download the app, and I find that the URL to connect me to soundcloud is not working. I get a "Oh no! We can't find that page" notification in my browser. Any chance there is someone who can provide an answer and a work around so I can get back into using Cross?

Sincerely,

Dash Lea
dashlaru

Re: Soundcloud integration url not working

Postby nchtknd on 19 Jan 2019, 14:52

I have the same problem...
nchtknd

Re: Soundcloud integration url not working

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 01 Feb 2019, 19:57

Hi guys,

Can you let me know if you are on Windows or Mac and the exact version of Cross/Cross DJ you are using.

@dashlaru, I can see you are a registered Cross user, which is strange I can replicate this issue in Cross DJ and Cross DJ Free but Cross has always worked fine (tested just now and I can connect and load the login page for Sound Cloud). I am on Mac currently but can test on my Windows desktop as well.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support