remixvideo crash windows 10

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

remixvideo crash windows 10

Postby ezlayer on 09 Aug 2018, 15:17

It's demo ... constantly crash when I work with a New Pack and my own vj samples. When I use a factory pack remixvideo work fine.
Sorry for my english and I whish buy the soft but Im afraid.

Thanks
ezlayer

Re: remixvideo crash windows 10

Postby zonez on 15 Aug 2018, 17:21

Yes, please answer. I really want to buy this but if support is lacking, I can't invest in something for my business that isn't reliable for basic things. It looks like a great piece of software and user friendly but I'm sure you guys are using Macs to develop your software because it's reliable, similar to what us DJs need.

Peace and thanks in advance!
zonez

Postby AndyRobot on 07 Sep 2018, 18:45

Basically, all of this. Remixvideo is a fantastic program - really intuitive, easy to use, easy to understand, and pretty versatile considering its low price. Unfortunately... it's really unstable (on my machine at least.) It works really well for a while, and then - all of a sudden - it just suddenly just stop responding. Or it'll suddenly stop sending light-up signals to my MIDI controller.

It's really, really frustrating, because - on the surface - this software is soooo good. It might need a new patch, or a new version, that smooths over some of the bugs. (Sometimes you can prevent it from crashing if you change your Audio In/Out, but not always... again, frustrating.)
AndyRobot

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Sep 2018, 17:05

Hi everyone,

Sorry you have all experienced such buggy and poor performance with Remixvideo!

Can you please check for any crash .dmp files.

To find them on Windows:
Open a file explorer
Paste: %APPDATA%\Mixvibes\Remixvideo\Crashes

Then send any of the files located there as an attachment to support@mixvibes.com

Unfortunately, bugs that do not cause crash .dmp files to be generated are very difficult for the developers to fix, and in my own testing on two different windows machines the bugs are somewhat unpredictable (tried my best to troubleshoot and didn't get very far).

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support