Lost install disc

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Lost install disc

Postby timmymagic77 on 05 Aug 2018, 13:00

Hi

I have lost my install disc.. and since upgraded laptop.
I had already registered by U-Mix Control 2 in control panel..

So I can see the downloads section fine..
But no-where within the download centre can I find a copy of the install disc.. only updates are available..
Which is cool (providing a had the original install disc)

Please confrim where I can obtain the install disc..'or downloadable drivers .. need to get this working asap
timmymagic77

Re: Lost install disc

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 05 Aug 2018, 20:57

Hi timmy,

I was able to test out your account and can see you have access to Cross DJ LE here: http://forum.mixvibes.com/downloads.php?cat=66

If you need an older version for some reason you can find it in the archives, however I am not sure if they date back all they way to the original release.

Most likely you would want the newest version anyway, since you have recently upgraded your laptop.

If you have trouble with your U-Mix Control it can be due to the fact that it is now a legacy product and the drivers have not been updated in some time. You can however use the free driver in windows ASIO4ALL which is compatible with newer windows versions and should work with the U-Mix Control.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: Lost install disc

Postby daniel clark on 05 Aug 2018, 21:53

:eek: BY REGERSTER THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR PROFILE THEN YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE UP DATES /THIS IS NOT A USAL UPDATE WHERE YOU NEED THE ORIGINAL INSTALL, STAND ALONE FULL SOFTWARE /NO PRIOR VERSION NEEDED TO INSTALL ,,SO FIND THE VERSION YOU WANT AND RUN IT , :cool: SORRY BOUT CAP ,, HAD ON BEFORE TYPING AND DONT FEEL LIKE one fingering this again :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor