Remixvideo ghosting with 0 brighteesss

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Remixvideo ghosting with 0 brighteesss

Postby ianef on 16 Jul 2018, 13:42

Hi

If you have 2 pads running and turn the brightness down on one pad to fade it out, you still get alpha channel ghosting from the dimmed pad cutting through the other clip. Mix mode Screen or Add both do this.

Regards
Ian.
ianef

Re: Remixvideo ghosting with 0 brighteesss

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 30 Jul 2018, 06:05

Hi Ian,

I have let the dev team know about this issue, but haven't been able to replicate it yet on my Mac. I am going to run some tests on both of my windows machines but wanted to know if it happens with all clips regardless or if it is happening more a specific sample pack or with your own imported clips?

Best,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby ianef on 02 Aug 2018, 17:00

Hi Adam

I've tested quite a few clips and seems to happen on them all, on my own and those form the Visual Rhythm sample pack.

As a secondary issue is there a setting in the forum to email me whenever a reply to my posts has been made, I would be more responsive if I knew there was a message to look rather than randomly checking the forum once in a while.

Regards
Ian.
ianef

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 03 Aug 2018, 18:23

Hi again Ian,

Thanks for the info, and I wanted to let you know I did get your emails on the support account.

Also you should be able to set your account to notify you when someone responds to a topic you have posted on, in the "User Control Panel"
Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 8.04.01 AM.png

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support