45 pack bundle download

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

45 pack bundle download

Postby Kitty on 07 Jul 2018, 20:00

Hello,

i just ordered RemixLive and the 45-pack-bundle as well.
i also recieved two download links.

after searching the forum for a faster downloa link (cause the one in the email is terrible slow and also stops a lot of the time) i was able to find the RemixLive download.exe (windows user) and it was possible to download the data with a good speed.

But i cannot find a download link (and i dont recieved a serial number for the pack bundle in the mail). Is there a way to get a faster download link?

and how can i redownload this pack bundle (when i change my computer for example) and the download link in the email is expired in maby some weeks/month/years

best regard.
Kitty

Re: 45 pack bundle download

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 08 Jul 2018, 15:42

Hi Kitty,

Sorry you are having issues downloading Remixlive and your purchased sample packs.

Unfortunately the sample packs are not hosted on the forums, as you have noticed. However if you need a new download link for any of them, you can contact us at support@mixvibes.com with the email used to make the purchase or the order number, and the team can generate new links for you.

In the future you can either contact us again, or keep the sample packs backed up locally. Also, you can always export the sample packs from Remixlive if you need to transfer them to a different system.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support