Still seeking Cross DJ 3.0.0

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Still seeking Cross DJ 3.0.0

Postby DJPOLITIC123 on 08 Jun 2018, 11:10

I am still waiting for support to get back to me regarding obtaining another copy of CrossDJ 3.0.0 . I was able to download version 3.0.0 but i can not figure out the license key issue ,.
I am not sure what version the license key that is in my profile goes to , Is it possible for Admin to tell me what version the license key that is in my profile goes to ?

Also is it possible for me to buy version 3.0.0 again that way I will not have problems with the license key again . .

The latest version that I bought last year I had a very difficult time syncing my music and the bpm's were off , and with 29k songs that is alot of work trying to reconfigure the cue points and other features .

I choose to stay with 3.0.0 because it is easier for me since I have a traumatic brain injury .
I would appreciate any help that you can give me .

Remember I will repurchase version 3.0.0 ( later on this summer I am switching over to the Mac Pro so I will need to buy the software anyway )

DJ POLITIC
DJPOLITIC123

Re: Still seeking Cross DJ 3.0.0

Postby discopex on 08 Jun 2018, 16:21

Hi,

your license for Cross DJ should absolutely work with an older version as well. A bought license is good for two different computers so there should be no problem whatsoever. Have you copied the key in your profile to your installed Cross DJ? Cheers.
Thinkpad X240, 8 Gb / 512Gb SSD
running Cross 3.4.3 64-bit
Allen & Heath K2, Pioneer DJM-450
discopex

Re: Still seeking Cross DJ 3.0.0

Postby DJPOLITIC123 on 08 Jun 2018, 17:12

Dear Discopex,
Thank you for your kind reply , this would be my third computer so I may be outside of the two computer policy , which means that I should try to buy the 3.0.0 version again if it is available .

Cheers
DJ POLITIC
DJPOLITIC123

Return to Community Support