support, is there anybody?

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

support, is there anybody?

Postby baz on 29 May 2018, 15:40

I wrote twice about the support from the form on your site 2 weeks ago, I have not received any response.
No feedbak, not even the receipt of the ticket ...
Is there another way to contact you?
Do you have problems on the web site?
Please, do live, I have several problems with Remixvideo (purchased) and I do not know who to ask for support.
The only answer I received was on the forum, over the weekend ... Do not you think that support requests are too slow?
baz

Re: support, is there anybody?

Postby zonez on 15 Aug 2018, 17:51

Wow, sorry to hear about this. I had just posted an earlier post that I was super excited about buying RemixVideo but if support wasn't there, would be a deal killer. What good is having a Mazerati if the engine won't start or one of the tires doesn't work and there's no mechanic to fix it.

Hope you hear from them soon
zonez

Re: support, is there anybody?

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 15 Aug 2018, 23:16

Hi zonez,

Sorry that you are having some trouble with Remixvideo and are worried about the support (or lack thereof) here at Mixvibes!

I did end up being in contact with baz through our Facebook and also passed all of his crash logs and other info on to the development team (but haven't heard back on that yet) but it does look bad that I never got around to responding to this message here on the forums!

Also if you do happen to see this again baz, I haven't been able to replicate any issues with the video file that you sent for us to test.

All the best,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support