Remixvideo doesn't work

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Remixvideo doesn't work

Postby jscaff on 20 May 2018, 18:44

I just bought Remixvideo, watched all the video tutorials, but the software doesn't work. The timer goes around but no images or sounds come out. Whether in preview or connected to a projector, the screen is black and there's no audio.

Is this a known problem? Is there a software update?

I have a 13" MacBook Pro, 3.5GHz i7, 16GB ram running MacOS 10.13.4.

I purchased Remixvideo through the Apple App Store and I can't find the serial number.
jscaff

Re: Remixvideo doesn't work

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 21 May 2018, 05:02

Hi jscaff,

Earlier I sent you an email but wanted to respond here incase other users have the same issue. Here is my advice from the message:

I can't seem to replicate the same issues on my 15" with the same mac OS. The main difference would be that mine has a dedicated GPU however I also know that Remixvideo uses the CPU for all processing so this shouldn't be required (however it is recommended as part of the minimum requirements).

You can try reinstalling completely since something might have gone wrong, however since it is happening with the trial version as well I wonder if it is a hardware limitation. Also you can try reloading all the default packs since perhaps something went wrong with these. To do this go to Remixvideo drop down menu on the top left and then click "Instal default sample packs"

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby jscaff on 21 May 2018, 21:13

Thanks for your reply. I have gotten parts of the software to work by loading different video and audio into it. The first column doesn't work at all no matter what I do, which is really strange.
jscaff

Postby RoJeC on 21 May 2018, 23:49

not all packs have audio. might this be part of your issue?
if a column doesn't have audio check if you set it to mute.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby jscaff on 22 May 2018, 21:54

The audio isn't the issue, it's that the video doesn't play. The packs don't seem to work at all. I can get video to play intermittently when I load my own clips in. The first column doesn't work at all no matter what clips or images I put in it. For example, the same clip works fine in column 2 but not in column 1.
jscaff

Return to Community Support