CUE + Autoloop doesn't work

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

CUE + Autoloop doesn't work

Postby Will ZEgal on 04 May 2018, 17:17

Hi,

I'm trying to have the ability to reach a cue point AND have a loop at the same time.

In other words, I want to have autoloop engage at specif cue points. The kind of ability found in other software where you can have several loops defined in a tune.

So I did map several command to the same button on my controller : cue point control + autoloop select and trigger

But it doesn't work. Sometime the autoloop is not engaged and when it is, most of the time, the autoloop is set anywhere further than the cue point.

What's wrong, please ?
Will ZEgal

Re: CUE + Autoloop doesn't work

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 04 May 2018, 19:16

Hi Will,

To save a loop on a cue point/locator simply engage the loop before setting the cue. Then it should display the loop start and end time on the cue button.

This will work better than mapping both commands to one button, because as you have found, the MIDI commands are not executed simultaneously.

Let me know if you run into issues getting this to work, you should only need to have the locator command mapped, since the saved loop is linked to the locator it will automatically turn on with out any extra mapping.

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: CUE + Autoloop doesn't work

Postby Will ZEgal on 14 May 2018, 11:38

Thanks a lot. I'll try this as soon as possible.
Will ZEgal

Return to Community Support