Soundcard/Driver issues with Cross DJ 3.3

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Soundcard/Driver issues with Cross DJ 3.3

Postby Jamil on 06 Mar 2018, 17:21

My version of Cross D.J. (3.3) will not coordinate the soundcard and driver to output the audio to speakers and headphone prelisten through the controller.
I have tried all configurations and it is limited by a software compatibility issue. I have two other applications that I have used for d.j.ing over the years and have never had this type of issue.
Is there a specific driver that I need to use for Cross 3.3 in Windows 8? If so, where do I download it?

Thank you,

Jamil
Jamil

Re: Soundcard/Driver issues with Cross DJ 3.3

Postby daniel clark on 07 Mar 2018, 00:13

:idea: need info as to what controller ,,what os and any other info you might want to give to get a solution ,, also the grey header has instructions to regerster and update your software ,, and then access to the download section ,, :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Jamil on 23 Mar 2018, 14:28

The controller is a Hercules Control Instinct. It actually comes with its own sound driver, which, my other two VJ and DJ applications seem to use quite fine. My OS is Windows 8. My software is registered and has been registered since I purchased it in 2016. I am running 2.2, not the free version.
I've found that for PC applications they have to have the capability to use both the OS sound driver for the speaker output and the controller's sound driver for the prelisten output on the controller.
That is all managed through the VJ software. My preferences in Cross D.J have the settings to use all of the drivers for their designated outputs but, it will only recognize one driver at a time, therefore, only producing sound through the PC or the controller.
I've tried downloading the ASIO for all driver and it flagged a clash. I'm not risking the rest of the functions in my system to get this application to work.
Jamil

Postby Jamil on 23 Mar 2018, 14:29

Apologies, type error. I'm running 3.3 not 2.2.
Jamil

Postby RoJeC on 23 Mar 2018, 20:29

First step would be to upgrade to current version. However as far as can be seen your license key isn't in your user profile. This is required to get access to the downloads section.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Jamil on 27 Mar 2018, 21:42

I'll see what I can do. I should have the number in a file. I purchased the application in 2016 and actually haven't been able to resolve this issue since then. Therefore, the application was actually never used. I registered the application when I purchased it but, just opened an account to the forum. I'll see if I have the number in my filing cabinet and update the user profile in the forum.
Jamil

Postby RoJeC on 27 Mar 2018, 22:29

In some versions it can be seen in Cross menu Help > About.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 01 Apr 2018, 05:44

Hi Jamil,

If you cannot find your license reach out to us at support@mixvibes.com with the email used to purchase or the order number and we can look up your license so you can link it to your profile.

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support