Don't get the full version for free!!!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Don't get the full version for free!!!

Postby daemon on 02 Apr 2018, 14:08

And its Monday. New month and no license sent to me..

How long will it take until I get the license and a working application that I paid for....? :redface:
daemon

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 09 Apr 2018, 00:11

Hi everyone,

I sent out links to anyone who reached out to us on the support email with this issue for the full version of Remixvideo with syphon output.

Let me know if you run into any issues, and as I mentioned in the email I would still like to get you all actual licenses for Remixvideo, so you can link them to your account here.

I should hopefully be able to get those sent to you soon, and again sorry for how long this took!

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby daemon on 29 Apr 2018, 13:01

Hello

Still waiting for that license. Don't understand why it take sooooo long time....

BR
daemon

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 29 Apr 2018, 17:54

Hi again Martin,

Sorry again, and honestly I don't know why it has taken so long as well.

The team acknowledged that we need to get you and other users a working copy of Remixvideo (which finally did happen) but I have brought up the license issue multiple times and was never given an answer. I personally feel like issuing licenses for you and other users just makes the most sense, since if we ever update Remixvideo but you don't have a license, then you would need to contact us again to get the new version, or if you need to reinstall for some reason.

I will continue trying to get some answers on this for you, and hopefully can get a license sent to you this week.

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Postby daemon on 06 May 2018, 18:50

Its Sunday now and no licens.....
daemon

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 06 May 2018, 22:32

Hi again everyone,

I'm sorry for the lack of response from the team on this subject, I did ask them directly over the week but did not hear back.

Also I may need to apologize for being mistaken when saying we would be able to issue full licenses for Mac App Store Users.

I found an old post explaining that the App Store version of Cross DJ would no longer come with a full license because of the price difference (App store version is cheaper), therefore it doesn't include a full Mac/PC license.

Since I haven't heard back directly I am not 100% sure, but I think this might be the case with Remixvideo since it is cheaper on the App Store. In which case we should fix the previous method of getting the full version. Currently I have marked all Remixvideo App Store users who have contacted me through the support email and can reach out with new links for the full version of Remixvideo whenever there are updates or if a user needs to reinstall.

These linked versions will not need a license as long as you have the App Store version of Remixvideo installed.

I was always under the impression that App Store versions were the same as full versions, so I am sorry for my mistake and if i led you to believe we could get you a license.

Adam @Mixvibes
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Postby jscaff on 20 May 2018, 18:49

Hello,
I purchased Remixvideo on the Apple App Store, and it doesn't work at all (no video/audio). Is this related to the issue you're talking about?
Thanks
jscaff

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 21 May 2018, 04:59

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to keep you all updated, I have been informed by Eric (CEO of Mixvibes) that we will be giving out licenses for these cases and I have already compiled all emails sent to support to help expedite the process.

Sorry again for my confusion and the wait time for this! Hopefully we can get these licenses generated and sent to you all very soon.

Thank you for your patience!
Adam @Mixvibes
Thank You!
Team@Mixvibes

Postby daemon on 21 May 2018, 21:28

Hi

Still waiting for that licens key.....

More then 4 month now....

// Daemon
daemon

Postby daemon on 02 Jun 2018, 20:18

Hi

Lots of promises but no result.. Its June now..

Where is my LICENSE I paid for??????
daemon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Support