Don't get the full version for free!!!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Don't get the full version for free!!!

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 02 Jun 2018, 23:20

Hi again,

I am not sure why the licenses still have not been issued and can try and reach out to get some answers. However, I did send you a link to the most recent full version of Remixvideo for Mac (it shouldn't require a license to install since it will be verified by the App Store version you have).

Let me know if you need a new link, since the previous one would be expired by now. I should be able to get the link from the team first thing this week and will hopefully be able to get the ball rolling on issuing licenses for everyone.

Regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby daemon on 03 Jun 2018, 00:59

Hi

Yes, but I still miss a license.

I don't want a new link. I don't want more excuses. I just want a licensens.As you promises.

:evil:
daemon

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 05 Jun 2018, 18:47

Hi again,

Sorry about that! I just wanted to make sure you at the very least had the full version with Syphon and Ableton Link while waiting to get your license.

In any case I was able to send out licenses today for all Mac App Store Remixvideo users who have ever reached out to our support email.

Check your inbox and let us know if you run into any issues registering or downloading the full version!

Sorry again!
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Previous

Return to Community Support