Numark Mixtrack Platinum & Cross DJ compatibility issues

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Numark Mixtrack Platinum & Cross DJ compatibility issues

Postby djhektek on 20 Dec 2017, 21:28

Greetings, I am reaching out once again regarding the Numark Mixtrack Platinum & Cross DJ compatibility issues im still having. I see that it is not listed regarding using Cross DJ. I would like to request if possible Cross DJ creators can have a firmware download available for this piece of hardware to work with Cross DJ. I requested help over a month ago with some responses that did not help my cause. I would appreciate it alot since it has listed all the other Numark Hardware compatible minus the mixtrack platinum which should be able to control the Cross DJ software as does Serato DJ & Video software. I would appreciate it alot as I am working in the DJ/VJ as a professional and this is holding me back from utilizing the hardware with Cross DJ software which I think would be great to work with and also write a good review on....Thank You
djhektek

Return to Technical Support