Numark Mixtrack Platinum controller not compatible

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Numark Mixtrack Platinum controller not compatible

Postby benhuck on 25 Jan 2019, 21:39

Still having issues mapping the jog wheel for pitch bend track search and scratching any tips would be very nice,everything else is going well apart from pads lighting up the fx sync buttons etc dont light up which can prove confusing especially operating 3-4 channels,puzzling enough the deck 3 and 4 buttons do light up.
benhuck

Re: Numark Mixtrack Platinum controller not compatible

Postby chemodj on 22 Nov 2020, 07:53

FigDJ wrote:
djhektek wrote:I can hear the music when the mixtrack Platinum is connected with Cross DJ, it does recognize a device is connected but I can not control anything with the hardware on the Cross DJ window even routing in MIDI same result. Is there a specific forum posting link you can send me that addresses this matter? I would like to be able to control Cross DJ with Mixtrack Platinum select the mixes and use the Cross fader. Thank you

In order to use this controller you will have to create your own map using Cross' MIDI learn features.

Other alternative is to be willing to participate in testing to develop the MIDI map for this controller.

Last resort is to send the controller to be mapped. All shipping charges at your cost.

¿cual es el procedimiento para enviar un controlador para mapear?
chemodj

Previous

Return to Community Support