Numark Mixtrack Platinum controller not compatible

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Numark Mixtrack Platinum controller not compatible

Postby djhektek on 05 Nov 2017, 22:16

I am interested to know if you will have an upgrade for the Numark Mixtrack Platinum controller and make it compatible with Cross DJ which I am unable to use currently. I did see there are other Numark controllers that are compatible and would appreciate if I can use my mixtrack Platinum with Cross DJ. Thank You
djhektek

Re: Numark Mixtrack Platinum controller not compatible

Postby RoJeC on 06 Nov 2017, 00:10

Compatible only means that there is a default mapping in Cross present. However you can use the platinum with Cross both for MIDI as for audio (if it has a soundcard). You can easily create your own maping. Might even be that one of the older MT mappings is pretty compatible. You can copy one by using the x2 button.

If you like to have support for mapping I would recomment to use the MIDI section of the forum.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Hanginon on 06 Nov 2017, 16:30

RoJeC wrote:Compatible only means that there is a default mapping in Cross present. However you can use the platinum with Cross both for MIDI as for audio (if it has a soundcard). You can easily create your own maping.

Not always true. The new Numark DJ2GO2 fails, with Android, as well as with Cross DJ on a PC, 32 and 64 bit. Can't connect to the soundcard.
Hanginon

Postby daniel clark on 06 Nov 2017, 22:51

Hanginon wrote:Not always true. The new Numark DJ2GO2 fails, with Android, as well as with Cross DJ on a PC, 32 and 64 bit. Can't connect to the soundcard.

:idea: Cross DJ/Cross for PC and mac are usable with the wego 2 ,, Cross for iOS and android are not ,, due to a varity of reasons ,
usyou have too either get the correct drivers from Pioneer or use asio4all to run on PC and mac,
not knowing anything about the controller that started the topic ,, cant give any other info as to the connectivity /midio issues ,, sooo info please :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby djhektek on 08 Nov 2017, 15:26

I can hear the music when the mixtrack Platinum is connected with Cross DJ, it does recognize a device is connected but I can not control anything with the hardware on the Cross DJ window even routing in MIDI same result. Is there a specific forum posting link you can send me that addresses this matter? I would like to be able to control Cross DJ with Mixtrack Platinum select the mixes and use the Cross fader. Thank you
djhektek

Postby FigDJ on 08 Nov 2017, 15:52

djhektek wrote:I can hear the music when the mixtrack Platinum is connected with Cross DJ, it does recognize a device is connected but I can not control anything with the hardware on the Cross DJ window even routing in MIDI same result. Is there a specific forum posting link you can send me that addresses this matter? I would like to be able to control Cross DJ with Mixtrack Platinum select the mixes and use the Cross fader. Thank you

In order to use this controller you will have to create your own map using Cross' MIDI learn features.

Other alternative is to be willing to participate in testing to develop the MIDI map for this controller.

Last resort is to send the controller to be mapped. All shipping charges at your cost.
FigDJ

Postby Hanginon on 08 Nov 2017, 16:22

FigDJ wrote:In order to use this controller you will have to create your own map using Cross' MIDI learn features.

Other alternative is to be willing to participate in testing to develop the MIDI map for this controller.

Last resort is to send the controller to be mapped. All shipping charges at your cost.

There is a fourth alternative - have Mixvibes release a much needed Cross PC/Mac update that includes support for the new hardware released in the last two years - just like all the other major DJ softwares have done!
Hanginon

Postby FigDJ on 08 Nov 2017, 16:35

Hanginon wrote:
FigDJ wrote:In order to use this controller you will have to create your own map using Cross' MIDI learn features.

There is a fourth alternative - have Mixvibes release a much needed Cross PC/Mac update that includes support for the new hardware released in the last two years - just like all the other major DJ softwares have done!

I agree with you. However, the probability of that taking place is low. Still, I hope to be wrong on this and get pleasantly surprised
FigDJ

Postby Hanginon on 08 Nov 2017, 17:04

FigDJ wrote:I agree with you. However, the probability of that taking place is low. Still, I hope to be wrong on this and get pleasantly surprised

We agree to agree! It is so frustrating seeing a really great piece of software not being further developed.
Hanginon

Postby benhuck on 16 Jan 2019, 14:30

I really hope so as the jog wheel is proving the most difficult to map,everything else but the tempo sliders is perfect and i fear if i do get the jogwheeel working the Lcd screen will stay blank. Maybe thats why theres no update-cross DJ isn't adapted for Lcd screens.I know it should work somehow as ive got the jog wheel to move in one direction.
benhuck

Next

Return to Community Support