non-synchronization between timecode cd and software

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

non-synchronization between timecode cd and software

Postby SciroccoWind on 12 Sep 2017, 17:01

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my mixvibes (updated version) and my UK46mkII sound card. The drivers are properly installed, the software is launched correctly and detects the ASIO drivers of the card. I can get a feedback by letting the monitoring activated. But I do not get synchronization between physical drives (cd timecode) and software. I reinstalled my system as well as drivers and software. Do you have an idea ? Thank you
SciroccoWind

Re: non-synchronization between timecode cd and software

Postby HawnSolo on 13 Sep 2017, 03:32

Hello,

Just to be clear you are using Cross 3.4.3?

Can you post a screenshot or list your settings for the 'Audio' and 'Vinyl/CD' pages in Cross's preferences?

I suspect you might not have the inputs set up correctly. Typically 'Input 1' = 'Input 1/Input 2' and 'Input 2' = 'Input 3/Input 4'

Then you need to enable DVS control on the 'Vinyl/CD' page.

Also, the UK46mkII sound card is now a legacy device and the drivers are somewhat outdated. However, it is compatible with ASIO4ALL which is a free ASIO driver that is regularly updated.
HawnSolo

Re: non-synchronization between timecode cd and software

Postby jaymarkus on 13 Sep 2017, 14:02

You can use the esi Audio Drivers from the U46DJ

The drivers are 64Bit Ready

I have used this over 3 years

If you have the Monitoring active, please make the monitoring non active .
SAMSUNG RC530-S0EDE/Core I7 2670QM/8GB/1TB Harddisk/NVIDIA GT540/Mixvibes DVS Upgrade Version 7.218+Mixvibes Cross 3.3.11/Numark NDX 800*2/Korg Zero 4 Mixer&SYNQ SMX-3/Technics 1210MkII*2/Traktor Audio 6 Soundcard/U-Mix Control Pro
jaymarkus

Return to Community Support