Remixvideo Default Mapping

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Remixvideo Default Mapping

Postby Mufasa69 on 30 Jul 2017, 12:31

I noticed that in the preferences>MIDI there are some default devices eg APC Mini etc

Is there any official pdf/manual available to describe the mapped functions?

I'm thinking of getting one of the devices but i will like to be able to compare the official mappings of each one.

I currently use a Numark Orbit with my own mapping and mapped the FX X-Y pad to the gyro. On paper it sounds good but its not as precise as i'd like it.
Mufasa69

Re: Remixvideo Default Mapping

Postby apazat on 08 Aug 2017, 11:18

Hello Mufasa,

From what i remember, the APC MIDI pads correspond to the pads in remixvideo and allows you to launch them, and the faders corresponds to the faders in the mixer interface (eg sound volume and opacity)

The launchpad mk2 mapping offers a dynamic grid (which means it will display the grid size corresponding to your session) and the pads color are corresponding to the pads color.

(It is possible to modify those factory mappings if you want to add some functionalities)

I'll gather more information on this and get back to you,
apazat

Re: Remixvideo Default Mapping

Postby Mufasa69 on 16 Aug 2017, 21:49

So i bought an Akai APC 40 MK2 (not only for remixvideo, it will have other uses too)

Definitely some sort of manual/pdf of the official maps will be nice, saves folks from turning every knob and waiting to see what it did.
Mufasa69

Return to Community Support