Right jogwheel not working on U-Mix Control Pro 2

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Right jogwheel not working on U-Mix Control Pro 2

Postby margotjon on 23 Jul 2017, 14:13

I've had my U-Mix Control Pro 2 for several years. I've not used it for a while, and I plugged it in to my Mac again today. The right jogwheel is not working in Vinyl mode, and I'm unable to scratch / seek. I can see that others have had this problem in the past but I can't see any fixes for it.

What's really strange is that a couple of times today it's suddenly started working - I can scratch / seek for a few seconds, but then it stops working again.

I was using Cross DJ 3.3.10, and I've updated to 3.4.3 but it hasn't fixed the problem. I've never touched any of the mapping settings.

Can anyone help?
Thanks
margotjon

Re: Right jogwheel not working on U-Mix Control Pro 2

Postby margotjon on 23 Jul 2017, 14:43

OK - I seem to have fixed this by adjusting the 'touch sensor' level for the jogwheel on the back of the U-Mix Control Pro 2. I'm a bit concerned that this means the jogwheel is becoming less sensitive and the hardware is starting to fail, but we'll have to wait and see...
margotjon

Postby daniel clark on 23 Jul 2017, 14:57

:cool: have been using the U-Mix cp 1,2 ,, for a while (since the were first sold )had that issue once ,,seen it a couple of times on the fourm ,, not sure if that is correct solution but for me it worked and hasnt happened again ,, dont think the software is bad , might be a small glitch in hardware but not a continued failure ,,suggesting you leave well enuff alone :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby margotjon on 23 Jul 2017, 15:37

Thanks Daniel - glad it's fixed it for you. Hopefully it's fixed for me too now! :)
margotjon

Return to Community Support