Remix Video a Joke since hole last Year

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Remix Video a Joke since hole last Year

Postby xeen3d on 21 Jul 2017, 14:50

Hi
as i buy the (don't write f...k thanks)).... Appstore Version from remix Video i see no Syphon Support, ok i writhe to Support and get after a few Weeks a Version with Syphon
After that first step my new Hobby was getting from every new Version a Syphon Version that was much better than a Adventure Holliday in Starwars
Every new Version a weeks long Horror path until i get a Version with Syphon. !!!!!

Last Update , (V1.2) wow a Link in Main Menu for get the Syphon Version as download cool but the Webseite does not work that is month ago not weeks or Days no Moth away every time i get:

An error occurred and we are not able to subscribe you at the moment. Please try again later.

I give that in Tickets to Support and wow after 5 Weeks i get a answer (but not a Version with Syphon since today !!!!)

Now V1.3 is out same Link for Syphon Support and wow same Error on that Word censored (guess you find it I love walking on it) website:

An error occurred and we are not able to subscribe you at the moment. Please try again later.

What did you mean are your Users that have purchased that Product all Idiots ? for me it looks exact like that.

believe me i am not amused and very very angry about how you give Support and how you give Demo versions with Features that not exist in purchased Product, and hey i know Appstore Policies you too ? yes ? if so why you sell Software there ?

Andre
xeen3d

Re: Remix Video a Joke since hole last Year

Postby Mufasa69 on 23 Jul 2017, 18:53

You know you can return the Appstore purchase and buy it via the website directly.

I had the same issue too, so i contacted Apple to ask for a refund and I bought the version with Syphon from the official website.
Mufasa69

Re: Remix Video a Joke since hole last Year

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 26 Jul 2017, 17:03

As the wise Mufasa said above, since we are not allowed to ship Syphon with the App Store version and the main feature that you want is Syphon, the easiest way to have your problem fixed in a timely manner would be to get a refund from the App Store and then purchase the regular version from ShareIt, this way you'll have a serial number and you can paste it in your forum profile, and thus access to the very latest versions as they are uploaded to the forum (i.e. immediately after release).

Here's an article on how to easily get a refund from the App Store.

Here's the purchase link for the non-App Store version of Remixvideo:
Code: Select all
https://order.shareit.com/cart/new?vendorid=26402&PRODUCT[300779235]=1&languageid=1&theme=26402-0-live

I am certain than once you have completed this process you'll find that things will go much more smoothly for you in terms of getting the updates that you need.

Best regards.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to Community Support