Not amused(remix video issue)

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Not amused(remix video issue)

Postby xeen3d on 24 May 2017, 23:46

Hi
first of all i purchase Remix Video from Mac App Store (there was no other way) than i must run behind Syphon Support at every Appstore Update.
Than i be happy a new Version coms up i be beta tester and nor i Update my Appstore Version to V 1.2 hey cool there was a Link in Menu "Install Syphon Support" after a few clicks i come to same bad Weblink where i should give my email and name to get a Download Link ,

And what i will get ?

A new Version with Syphon Support maybe a one that have own Update mechanism ?

No i get:

An error occurred and we are not able to suggesting bscribe you at the moment. Please try again later.

If that Error will be the first Time i have no Problem with it but on my Odyssee get Updates with Syphon Support i see that Error much much Times.

I am not amused i await something others than that for my money !!

Andre
xeen3d

Re: Not amused(remix video issue)

Postby daniel clark on 25 May 2017, 00:10

:cool: sorry to hear about your issues ,,sent a post backstage ,, also you can e mail team mixvibes ,, or pm him or even Facebook ,, used the beta myself and ran to issues also ,, :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby xeen3d on 25 May 2017, 00:27

Hi Daniel
my Main Problem is not that there are Issues that is normal but since V1 was out in Appstore a small pice of Users that purchased only for put RV into a Video or Vjay Pipeline with syphon get in the Appstore Version no Syphon support.
Thats not allowed in Store Apps is a Apple Rule.
First before i post a App to store i try out that all what my App can do is Store/Apple compatible and Second if i see that i run into Problems i try give the Users a other Way.

The other Way is there since V1 but if it works they are old Version behind the Link or you can wait like me 4 Weeks get a actual Version.

Mixvibes must change that, the way put a Syphon Link to Appstore Version with a chance to get Full Version (I hope with own Updater) is the right way but like Look to Appstore Rules before i post different Apps (Demo and Store Version are Different) i must try out that my Way resolve that Problem is working.

I am not a App developer but if i be one i never ever would use Apples Store for selling my Apps ;-) i use a Mac and like the way all works but i not like Apple Rules they are same Bad than MS Rules :-)

Best

Andre
xeen3d

Postby daniel clark on 25 May 2017, 00:35

Offtopic.HorsSujet!
i got a question
can you make a simple video mix with out sound ,,and play it in the video sampler in Cross :?:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor