REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

   Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby daniel clark on 19 May 2017, 18:29

un ticked load ,Capture.PNG
:neutral: unticked the save changes button ,, can load them in Cross ,,two out of three bad fomat ,, the one that loads in sampler has no vid and no audio of course as they where recorded in remixvid with audio off ,, the mp4 files have 0 bites in them and pull the error message up ..
half a step foward ,, :neutral:
Image
Image
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
User avatar
daniel clark
 
Posts: 6692
Joined: 31 Oct 2008, 00:01
Location: Charleston,S C


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby daniel clark on 19 May 2017, 18:42

:eek: kinda thought the files were not checked/ticked read only ,, will go back and forth to see :cool:
Image
Image
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
User avatar
daniel clark
 
Posts: 6692
Joined: 31 Oct 2008, 00:01
Location: Charleston,S C


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby Mufasa69 on 26 May 2017, 06:31

I know its out of BETA but where is the "Audio Live Input: get BPM, waveform & frequency from external sources" function?

I'm hosting a few gigs/festivals this summer and I will like to explore a way to get the visuals synced with external sources like CDJs and Live Bands.
Mufasa69
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 13:01


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby apazat on 26 May 2017, 09:57

Hi Mufasa,

First, go to Preferences/Audio/Input and choose the audio input you want to analyse. (You can choose to plug the Audio IN of your computer to the output of a mixer for example, or even use your webcam's microphone)

Then, in the regular view, click on the BPM. A small window will open.
The two first buttons : Audio and BPM will allow you to turn ON/OFF:
- The waveform/frequency analysis for the AUDIO button
- The BPM analysis with the BPM button
apazat
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 29 Mar 2017, 10:36


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby Mufasa69 on 26 May 2017, 18:18

apazat wrote:Hi Mufasa,

First, go to Preferences/Audio/Input and choose the audio input you want to analyse. (You can choose to plug the Audio IN of your computer to the output of a mixer for example, or even use your webcam's microphone)

Then, in the regular view, click on the BPM. A small window will open.
The two first buttons : Audio and BPM will allow you to turn ON/OFF:
- The waveform/frequency analysis for the AUDIO button
- The BPM analysis with the BPM button


Can't find that option in the BETA i have.
Mufasa69
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 13:01


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby daniel clark on 15 Aug 2017, 21:17

daniel clark wrote::eek:
:eek: RETRIVING RECORDINGS
two different recordings made ,,not in the rec tab ,,the tab that has the done button at top left corner ,
so thanks for the answers :cool:

:eek: :idea: time to bump this thread :cool:
Image
Image
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
User avatar
daniel clark
 
Posts: 6692
Joined: 31 Oct 2008, 00:01
Location: Charleston,S C


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby daniel clark on 18 Aug 2017, 20:09

daniel clark wrote:
daniel clark wrote::eek:
:eek: RETRIVING RECORDINGS
two different recordings made ,,not in the rec tab ,,the tab that has the done button at top left corner ,
so thanks for the answers :cool:

:eek: :idea: time to bump this thread :cool:


:idea: any thought adam/teammixvibes :eek:
Image
Image
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
User avatar
daniel clark
 
Posts: 6692
Joined: 31 Oct 2008, 00:01
Location: Charleston,S C


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 18 Aug 2017, 20:30

Hi daniel,

I have the exact same issue on my Windows machine with Remixvideo, and have tried everything I could think of as a potential fix.

Nothing has worked for me so far. The files are created (it appears as though one is audio and one is video, which I assume are supposed to be merged after the recording is finished) and then disappear as soon as I close Remixvideo. Also both files appear to be completely empty and unable to load in any program.

It's very strange so hopefully if I pass all the info I have on the problem to the development team they can come up with a fix.

Adam @Mixvibes
Commercial related requests: please reach out to support@mixvibes.com
[center]Post directly your support requests on the forum.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support by PM[/b]
User avatar
Team@Mixvibes
 
Posts: 577
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 11:51


Re: REMIX VIDEO BETA DISCUSSION /ISSUES

Postby daniel clark on 18 Aug 2017, 22:41

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Hi daniel,

I have the exact same issue on my Windows machine with Remixvideo, and have tried everything I could think of as a potential fix.

Nothing has worked for me so far. The files are created (it appears as though one is audio and one is video, which I assume are supposed to be merged after the recording is finished) and then disappear as soon as I close Remixvideo. Also both files appear to be completely empty and unable to load in any program.

It's very strange so hopefully if I pass all the info I have on the problem to the development team they can come up with a fix.

Adam @Mixvibes



FINALY
KNEW IT COULDNT BE JUST MY COMPUTER ,,
if you followed my posting /info .. have a asus due core ,,it tries to run the progran ,, makes a recording , 1 pad running anything else staggers the computer ,,,put the rec in the file ,,it stays there ,, ujust cant use the computer to generate anything of substance
thank for the glimmer of hope :mrgreen:
Image
Image
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
User avatar
daniel clark
 
Posts: 6692
Joined: 31 Oct 2008, 00:01
Location: Charleston,S C


Previous

Return to Technical Support




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests

 
 
   
 
© 2014 Mixvibes