Mixvibes Cross 3.4 (On Mac)

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Mixvibes Cross 3.4 (On Mac)

Postby DJ Austin on 29 Nov 2016, 17:11

RoJeC wrote:In the previous version the workaround was to uncheck Preferences > general > Security Mode.

This option prevents loading a track to an active deck, so you have to be a little more careful.

In the previous version the Exit of Cross at Mac was the only moment crashing. As from your description the fix seems to not always be working, though also doesn't seem to have created a new cause which would be during live performance.

As the previous fix didn't work apparently, this likely is not a 5 minute job to fix.

I read about off safety mode. Unfortunately if you uncheck this is still in version 3.4 at the close of a situation crash.
is at work when the program is open no questions, but as I always use it with timecode blyus to avoid problems when the program
DJ Austin

Postby Dave Daivery on 29 Nov 2016, 17:36

DJ Austin wrote:Today I see crash on the closing mixvibes Cross 3.4 ))) Os Yosemite) in change log of the 3.4 version write that this problem is solved but it is not ...very very sad

Same problem on Yosemite, + problems when i loaded the i tunes Library.
Dave Daivery

Postby RoJeC on 29 Nov 2016, 18:30

Please upload your crash file. Maybe there is some kind of link, but iTunes problems usually are caused by changes made by Apple in a new version without backwards compatibility.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby DJ Austin on 29 Nov 2016, 18:50

Dave Daivery wrote:
DJ Austin wrote:Today I see crash on the closing mixvibes Cross 3.4 ))) Os Yosemite) in change log of the 3.4 version write that this problem is solved but it is not ...very very sad

Same problem on Yosemite, + problems when i loaded the i tunes Library.

May be no this problems in El Capitan ? If anybody testing this ... Write on this theme
DJ Austin

Postby DJ Austin on 29 Nov 2016, 19:45

Most likely the problem due to collection errors. Now I have tried to create a new collection and playlists remake. So far, no crash. let's see what will happen when will build my playlists again
DJ Austin

Postby DJ Austin on 29 Nov 2016, 22:16

Yeeeaahhh I am find BUG why Cross crashing in close. this is not collection and playlist problem. Problem in Sampler 2. If at closing moment in sampler 2 loading samples - Will be Crash. If you clear Sampler 2 before closing - No Crash when closing. I am check this with Sampler 1 - there no promlem with this Sampler.
Only Sampler 2. Developers - Can you fix it now ???
DJ Austin

Postby RoJeC on 29 Nov 2016, 22:53

Great find!
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby DJ Austin on 29 Nov 2016, 23:15

RoJeC wrote:Great find!

It's real that mixvibes team to do update now with fix it problem ?
It's will be GREAT !
DJ Austin

Postby DJ Austin on 01 Dec 2016, 14:20

Dear support, You ignore my message day after day. Answer please
DJ Austin

Postby lomm972 on 05 Dec 2016, 12:41

Hi all,

i've tested the 3.4.0 demo and as the 3.3.x one using a Pioneer ddj sx2 controller, when the High quality Keylock is engaged ( master tempo , hybride ) the sound loose all the high frequencies and seems to be encoded with low value. there is too much high frequency compression and when you disengaged the master tempo , the sound is ok. when this part will be corrected , i will think about nuy it to have a secund DJ software to compare with serato DJ.

Thank you.
lomm972

PreviousNext

Return to Community Support