U-Mix Control Pro 2 Firmware Issue

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
This is a community forum. To reach Mixvibes staff, please send your support requests through this page.

Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
[size=115]* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to make sure your problem isn't already solved.

U-Mix Control Pro 2 Firmware Issue

Postby jah tovo on 03 Aug 2015, 11:29

Hi fellaz!!

I have done a mistake a few day ago: I put the U-Mix Control Pro firmware 4.2 in my UMCP2. My controller has his source A and B always blinking. I read in several other post that the solution is to put the right firmware on it, but I can't find it. I asked it in two different forum, but nobody answer me.

So if anybody has a solution for me, He will save my life.

PS: I also tried to unistall the U-Mix Control Pro driver (I only have the audio panel one), but nothing happened.
jah tovo

Re: U-Mix Control Pro 2 Firmware Issue

Postby daniel clark on 03 Aug 2015, 21:55

help Capture.PNG
:eek: yes your issue is with the firmware ,,will foward /highlight this posting to try to get a responce and solution ,, also pm the indiviual in the screenshot ,,might be of some help :mrgreen:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor