Stereo routing to multiple sound cards

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Stereo routing to multiple sound cards

Postby karlengel on 09 Apr 2015, 00:40

I bought a cheap (Livingstone) DJ console from Aldi as a toy for my 10 year old, with low expectations. It came with CrossDJ 2.0.2 and greatly surprised me with its functionality. I found the free upgrade crippled many of the features (which presumably Mixvibes now wants you to pay for) so reinstalled 2.0.2. I have multiple sound cards, but even though there are numerous audio routing modes I cannot seem to connect more than one soundcard at a time for separate stereo routing to speakers and cue channel headphones. I know I only expected a toy, but the interface indicates this should be possible with dialogue boxes for Output 2 and Output 3, however these only give me the option of the single sound card selected at the top (or None) and steal that selection from Output 1. If I choose ASIO4ALL v2 (which has allowed multiple inputs/outputs in other applications like Reaper) I can still only select one device at a time in its Control panel. The only solution seems to be to work in dual mono with one side going to the PA and the other to the cans, but the interface does indicate separate stereo routing should be possible.
karlengel

Re: Stereo routing to multiple sound cards

Postby daniel clark on 09 Apr 2015, 01:07

:cool: moving to teck support ,, regerster the software licence key in the fourm,,,,user control panel/profile/serial # ,, gives more access to fourm benifits

also to solve your issues give info and post screen shots to your sound card set up :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby RoJeC on 09 Apr 2015, 07:46

In asio4all at bottom right corner you can switch so multiple sc can be used.
By this you can set multiple output. For audio mode select Dual stereo.

Version 2.6 is the last available as LE. Definitely recommended to use this one.
Buying a newer version is only optional. The features present in the LE have been chosen by the manufacturer of controller, not by mixvibes. ..
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby karlengel on 10 Apr 2015, 15:56

Excellent, thanks.
karlengel

Return to Community Support