It would be great if Cross not close suddenly!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

It would be great if Cross not close suddenly!

Postby Henry Jay on 23 Dec 2014, 23:05

It would be great if Cross not close suddenly. this happens just when I load a song on the deck, I reported the problem before more NOT resolved ....
This is a serious problem, How do I play safe knowing that at any moment the program may close without reason ..- I love Mixvibes Cross, however I'm afraid that contessa in a live event,
I have the notebook (ThinkPad) i7, 2,9GHz and 2g NVidia also tested with (MAC Pro) The same problem was obitido, the software closes suddenly after a short period of use .... I would love to help in some way to minimize or resolve this problem?

I'm sorry I'm using web translator.

Obrigado!
Last edited by Henry Jay on 09 Jan 2015, 05:25, edited 2 times in total.
Henry Jay

Re: It would be great if Cross not catch suddenly!

Postby sfronti on 29 Dec 2014, 20:42

Do you mean something like this?

viewtopic.php?f=358&t=33237

Stelios, Greece
July 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
Hp EliteBook
C.P.U: Intel Core I7, 2.0GHz
Ram:16Gb
V.G.A:NVIDIA Quadro 3000M (2Gb ram)
H.D.D1:SSD 500Gb
H.D.D2:SSD 1TB
Soundcard: Esi UDJ6, Audio4 DJ
O.S:Win 10 Pro 64bit, Win 7 Pro 64bit
Mix Vibes: Cross 3.4.3, 3.3.11
Controller:Gemini G4V, U-Mix Pro2, Denon MC3000, Faderfox Dj2,

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
sfronti

Re: It would be great if Cross not close suddenly!

Postby Henry Jay on 30 Dec 2014, 05:01

sfronti wrote:Do you mean something like this?

viewtopic.php?f=358&t=33237

Stelios, Greece

Yes, exactly :eek:
Henry Jay

Postby DJDogbone on 11 Jan 2015, 04:47

I've kept all the older installers just in case. the last really great stable version for me was 3.2. I didn't have any issues with this version.
DJDogbone

Postby Henry Jay on 13 Jan 2015, 16:09

DJDogbone wrote:I've kept all the older installers just in case. the last really great stable version for me was 3.2. I didn't have any issues with this version.

I'm sad that this problem cros quit unexpectedly not have support , I hope that one day be solved for me to use the cros on track! and feel safe
Henry Jay

Postby RoJeC on 13 Jan 2015, 16:34

Understand your frustation, but without any details on what happens it is hard to solve a problem.

If you have a Mac crash report that would be great as you write that you can duplicate your problem.

A more or less common issue could be that a specific track causes your problem. If so please provide it to the team so they can add a fix for the problem. If you use the same collection for testing your Win and Mac this would be a likely cause.

It is not that everybody can work with Cross for a short time only...
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Henry Jay on 16 Jan 2015, 17:01

Thanks for the response , the more the problem I had was loading music or for saving the sampler bank without reason it closes derepente , I had reports of friends who tamém use MixVibes here and are having this problem ... do not know if may be some track of my bilblioteca that may have a problem because I wore it with other software before. I have Virtual DJ Pro license and Serato DJ more use 90 % MixVibes Cross since version 2.0 ....

not know what it could report more ?

Obrigado
Henry Jay

Postby Henry Jay on 21 Jan 2015, 16:43

Hello did some more testing here and realized that the problede closing suddenly , it happens more and two situations , 1 - when I use the software only with the notebook , carrying music sampler or bank dragging with mouse ... 2 - when using in hide control with CDJ , I ​​use the 2000 nexus pionner
Henry Jay

Postby DJDogbone on 23 Jan 2015, 23:55

I've just gotten my laptop and have been using it on a Desktop with no issues. Now in the laptop world, I do.

Currently running a Lenovo Y40, i5 Haswell, dual graphics cards- Intel and Nvidia. 8 gigs of ram. Windows 8.1 64bit 500 gig hybred drive.

Fresh install, Cross seems to lock up for no reason. Even using the demo files.

Thoughts? I have more ram, newer chipset, same brand of graphics card? I'm at a loss.
DJDogbone

Postby discopex on 24 Jan 2015, 04:53

DJDogbone wrote:I've just gotten my laptop and have been using it on a Desktop with no issues. Now in the laptop world, I do.

Currently running a Lenovo Y40, i5 Haswell, dual graphics cards- Intel and Nvidia. 8 gigs of ram. Windows 8.1 64bit 500 gig hybred drive.

Fresh install, Cross seems to lock up for no reason. Even using the demo files.

Thoughts? I have more ram, newer chipset, same brand of graphics card? I'm at a loss.

Running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Cross? depending on your soundcard it could be crucial.
Thinkpad X240, 8 Gb / 512Gb SSD
running Cross 3.4.3 64-bit
Allen & Heath K2, Pioneer DJM-450
discopex

Next

Return to Community Support