Cross V2.01 - bipolar filter - filtre bipolaire

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross V2.01 - bipolar filter - filtre bipolaire

Postby calluin on 17 Aug 2012, 22:44

hi everyone,

is there a mean NOT to activate the bipolar filter when choosing a setting for the track that you are listening ?

Say....

Each time i move the knob, the led turns orange showing that the filter is active - i would prefer select my settings AND THEN, activate the effect for the track in the mix. Off course, It s not relevant when cueing a track but become important if u choose to apply the effect for the track in the mix

is this possible ???

thx

cyril

-----

bonjour,

Y a t il un moyen de ne pas activer le filtre bipolaire lors du choix de son parametrage ?

Je m explique...

lorsque vous écoutez une piste et que vous bougez le curseur, la led orange indique que le filtre actif. Y aurai t il plutôt un moyen de choisir le parametrage et seulement, ensuite, activer le filtre.

Ce n est pas important pour une piste en CUEing mais pour une piste en cours d écoute, ça le devient forcement

avez vous une piste ?

bien a vous

cyril
calluin

Re: Cross V2.01 - bipolar filter - filtre bipolaire

Postby Blackbrook on 18 Aug 2012, 08:56

It's not yet possible, but I've seen a few users asking for this and yes, maybe this will be changed soon - who knows?!
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Re: Cross V2.01 - bipolar filter - filtre bipolaire

Postby BennyB on 24 Aug 2012, 12:16

There is a MIDI command for Filter ON/OFF, and also if you click on the led next to the filter it will turn it off.

BUT, it will reactivate once you turn the filter knob, but it's possible to engage and disengage the bi-filters :)
April 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

aka. Ben

"...Music Is The Answer To The Problems..."

FOUNDER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
!!!Sampler Fi!!!
Helping MIXVIBES FORUM being an awsome place
since 2011!

MixVibes People!!! UNITE!!!
BennyB

Return to Community Support