Mixtrack Pro Headphone Cuing (solved)

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Mixtrack Pro Headphone Cuing (solved)

Postby djbeepitt on 16 Aug 2012, 19:53

Hi everyone,
Recently bought a Numark Mixtrack Pro with intentions of using it with CrossDJ 2.0. Overall the mapping is very good, but there are a few minor problems:
1. The hot cue buttons are mapped to the kill switches, instead of the locators.
2. The "stutter" button brings you back to the beginning of the track (don't think this was the intended purpose)

The BIG problem that's getting me really frustrated is that I can't get the headphone cuing to work. The Mixtrack came with an Intro version of Serato and the cuing works fine on that. I've played around with the different audio settings including dual stereo and split mono and none seem to work. When I have it on split mono, the master sound comes out of one speaker and what is SUPPOSED to be coming out of the headphones instead comes out the other speaker. Can anyone help me?!

Thanks.
djbeepitt

Re: Mixtrack Pro Headphone Cuing

Postby Support@MixVibes on 17 Aug 2012, 11:34

djbeepitt wrote:1. The hot cue buttons are mapped to the kill switches, instead of the locators.

Seems they have changed the plan while walking on the path.
numark-mixtrack-pro-355527.jpg

Fortunately you can duplicate the mapping and modify this.

2. The "stutter" button brings you back to the beginning of the track (don't think this was the intended purpose)

The stutter is a CUP(CuePlay) on Cross.

The BIG problem that's getting me really frustrated is that I can't get the headphone cuing to work.

Have you installed the asio drivers ?
The setting should be 'MixTrack pro asio' / 'Dual stereo' / 1&2 as master / 3&4+headphones jack as monitor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Support@MixVibes

Re: Mixtrack Pro Headphone Cuing

Postby djbeepitt on 17 Aug 2012, 16:54

Got the cuing to work!!! Thank you so much. Still can't figure out the hot cue mapping but i'll work on it. THANKS.
djbeepitt

Re: Mixtrack Pro Headphone Cuing (solved)

Postby daniel clark on 19 Aug 2012, 21:34

:cool: :cool: a hint to the solution :mrgreen: :mrgreen: will help the next indiviual :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and if you come up with more issues about the hot cue then a seperate topic and info will be approaite :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor