new user hard time

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

new user hard time

Postby ladjkaoz on 16 Aug 2012, 06:44

hello forum,

I need lots of support, I just move to this program and it hastn work as shown on the demo video on you tube,

i order the box sofware 1.01 i belvie. but couldnt update it for some reason. it play some music videos but now the videos studders and doens play smoth.

I went ahead and install it on my back up lap top only install but not activated yet, it runs smoth but it cant be controled via MIDI denon hd2500. I download the 1.301 versio but under about. i cant see what version is runing.
I so frustrated with mixvibe Vfx my old program ran so alot more smother than this... i wonder if I can return it and go with an other program. :cry:
ladjkaoz

Re: new user hard time

Postby Blackbrook on 16 Aug 2012, 22:50

First of all: Optimize your machine for live audio & video playback. How to? Search the forums, there are a lot of threads out there! Also be aware that you fullfil all specifications!
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby Support@MixVibes on 17 Aug 2012, 11:17

There is no update within the software, you simply install a newer version : downloads.php?cat=57

I have already answered for the HD2500 in your other post :
viewtopic.php?f=346&t=24774&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10
Support@MixVibes

Postby ladjkaoz on 18 Aug 2012, 11:26

thank you for you reply
I belive my PC meets the recomended requirements, yet im not so sure if this is causing the problem my cpu is an intel I7 2600K with GPU build in and the recomended is a intel dual to core a much older version.
does anyone is runin Vfx on a intel I7 2600K
yes I had optimaze my PC for DJing.
Blackbrook wrote:First of all: Optimize your machine for live audio & video playback. How to? Search the forums, there are a lot of threads out there! Also be aware that you fullfil all specifications!
ladjkaoz

Postby Support@MixVibes on 20 Aug 2012, 11:17

What is the GPU build in ?
I have ran Vfx on laptop with Sandy or Ivy i7 and no issue so far.

The specs are minimal ones...
Support@MixVibes

Postby ladjkaoz on 09 Sep 2012, 02:12

Well its been ages since. I recived Vfx yet i still can get it to run.

The GPU is build is intel HD3000.
Am I the only one that gets an error message when i lauch Vfx.
Olso I still operate or use Vfx via MIDI, I used a denon MC6000 but the MIDI controler does nothing when press play or cue. is like if it wastn conected, however wheni plug the MIDI to my lap top i do see windows does reconise the USB connection.

can I just uninstall and reinstall it with out activating it. If i knew it was going to be this complicated....i would never had purchaase this program....
ladjkaoz

Postby Support@MixVibes on 10 Sep 2012, 12:10

The message mean that it does not support internal GPU, what the Intel HD3000 is.

Your description of the non responding usb device is universal, you've got your audio usb drivers somehow, hacked by a third party software/driver (look for webcam into your setup).
Support@MixVibes

Postby ladjkaoz on 10 Sep 2012, 18:32

EXACTLY ! has anyone got this problem but then again this doesnt Vfx to run. it seems to work ok(without MIDI)
Support@MixVibes wrote:The message mean that it does not support internal GPU, what the Intel HD3000 is.

My webcam works fine.
im planing on installing the mixvibe Vfx 1.3.1RCwihtout control in an other system, see how it performs but im afraid of exeding the number of installions. so far i have done it twice in my lap top. the version from the CD and the upgrate download from the website.
Your description of the non responding usb device is universal, you've got your audio usb drivers somehow, hacked by a third party software/driver (look for webcam into your setup).
ladjkaoz

Return to Community Support